Is your company reaching its full potential?
Is it well represented in the market place?
Ask yourself, is your company represented the best way that it can be?
Does your advertising and sales staff show the best you have to offer?
Do your potential customers see why they should come to you?
Do your customers come back?
CONCORD SERVICES can assist you in developing and exposing your company to the desired markets.
There are many aspects to be considered and studied, including collaterals, marketing strategy, advertising and budgeting to name a few. With our experience we can be an essential part of your future, working with you to help you grow. Contact us to discuss what we can do for you.
Some General Marketing tips
- Define your market and the size of each target market
Research what customers value, such as product features, quality, service, image
- Reasearch the channels for reaching customers
- Profile your competitors and what they're offering.
- Review the effectiveness of previous marketing initiatives such as advertising campaigns or seasonal sales.
- Assess the profitability and sales potential of different customers and market segments, and of different products or services.
- Decide who to target among both existing and potential customers; consider which products to push and those which need updating or replacing.
- Set specific objectives: for example, retaining existing customers, increasing order sizes, selling new products or winning new customers.
- Decide how you will price each product or service.
- Decide how you will distribute and sell; plan how you can improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Plan how you will promote your products or services, and how you will keep in touch with customers.
- Identify customers' purchasing cycles to timetable marketing activities.
- Prepare realistic sales forecasts and budgets.
Sales Customer Service
E-Commerce / Marketing
Culinary Art Lecturer
Interior Quantity Surveyor Manager
>>> More ...>>>
PMA 55,000,000 PT 35,000,000 CV 20,000,000